I have waited for you for fifty seconds and six hours, then four minutes, yet you were absent for a meeting I organized for the intoxicated, and the communists of the evil comrade’s bar.
We were like you, like the absent-minded sometimes, at “Al-Rawda” then “Laterna”.
However; I have just forgotten my left foot stuck in the bus entrance that the driver would have chopped me, had I not talked to him about the perfume of Barda River and the nightclubs spread over of the same number as the security branches.
After gulping two boxes of bluffed water, it was better for us to try some Vodka made according to religious standards that match the surrealists’ recipes of the poetry mixed with my mood.
I liked it the moment a comrade has invented while praying with the birds in front of worship places as he recalled exuberant rivers of honey and wine that have overflown from the feminine suite in heaven.
No worries at all you gorgeous drunk, I almost became professional in the magic washed by stupid love, and have just grabbed a sniper, then a missile that did not explode. I also asked a woman that “Natasha Nation” sent, to burst me with a “pornographic” kiss, as means of support until you come over to a fool awaiting you near the ascending Jasmine street as I wish.
Oh goodness, yesterday a missile struck your kitchen. I started writing a death announcement after receiving letters from your girlfriends who soak my mail with tears that bathed me.
I also received poems that spoke of your heroic role while preparing “Yabrak” in an incredible speed for more than seventy jerks writing on the walls a commiseration of a beauty they have never met except in my poems.
However; I knocked them down with your description thus they were forced to consider you the beloved of that guy who makes you hate the moment you ever met him.
Nevertheless; I will prepare an emotional report shredding your clothes then I will tear your notebook that stealthily came into my pocket, asking my fingers to write, on your behalf, the story of boys that chase you every time I turn my back to get the lazy bus.
And as usual, you write two thousand and one million pages of scandals against me.
Despite it all, the friends transferred honestly the monody rituals I performed for you when they discovered that your house had no kitchen. Adding to that, your house was already deserted. The night flocks have borrowed it, those with beards that attract leftovers, flies, and black “Jihad” fantasy.
So where are you amidst all of this boyish mania where I eternalize my memory within?
I am in a non-existence distinguished by dust and victims’ pictures, a fool that calls himself a leader of the biggest police station at Al-Muhajireen, had killed; I mean the neighborhood where “Juha” statue emerges from the middle.
This “Juha” is standing still since the shoe reformation partisan movement.
Of course, I mean him the one standing at the latest dead fashion shops in “Sham” Saleheya where it is said that a lion was terrified by a mouse that turned into a fluffy rat living in the sewers.
I have written you in so many times in the sacrificed cities, and then I have mocked myself on your behalf, as your stupid picture that I cherish slapped me, whenever I had a drink that twists our heads together.
I mean, when I resort to a wind coming from your clutched body, I look like an engraved letter on scattered tombstones, although your breath is trapped in my sky.
This scene wrecked me, like a smacked revelation, so I came back to life beside the one who killed me, although I did not die like a passionate lover, nor did I smell chemical powder like those who suffocated at the shoulders of Damascus and Aleppo.
So I will be away for twenty seconds and four days.
I also left you a mattock and a field full of stones.
Of course, this is not a punishment, but for not to be consumed by time.
So if you feel bored, you will find me at “Verdi” bar or escorted at a police department.
Al-Rawda, Laterna, are cafes where writers, politicians, and madmen meet. Of course, detectives spread among these corridors.
2. Barda, a great historic river that became a flowing sewage swamp due to neglect under the government patronage
3. Al-Muhajireen, an area where there is a palace for the head of the country, here is here I call it The Palace and consider it just a police station
4. Natasha Nation: It is current Russia led by the criminal Vladimir Putin, who bombs Syrians along with the blood-shedding regime of Bashar Assad.
- Juha, it is the same Nasreddine Juha, a comic character that was popular in many ancient cultures and was attributed to a lot of personalities that lived in different ages and societies. In this text, he is represented as a person whose main purpose is to deceive people, but this character always fails. It is the same role some president plays who has killed the Syrians and has destroyed the country
6. Yabrak, vine leaves stuffed with rice and meat, here it comes in a humorous way.
7. Salehia, a commercial street in the center of Damascus
8. Chemical powder: On August 21, 2013, the Syrian regime bombed the two Ghoutas of Damascus with Sarin gas, resulting in the killing of 1500 civilians. Before that, Khan al-Asal area in the countryside of Aleppo was chemically attacked, which caused dozens of civilians to suffocate. After these two massacres, the same regime used Napalm against the opposition.
9. Verdi: A small bar near Al-Abed Street in Damascus, frequently attended by a mix of impoverished people. Each one takes their drink and goes away when they are drunk.